Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Vacation A Month, I say! this trip: San Francisco

momo and i were very very lucky and took a much needed break to fly over to san francisco for the good part of a week. while the flight itself was kind of painfully long (i know,i know, says the girl that's dying to fly to asia), i think of it like childbirth: the end result is so fantastically amazing (i pushed WHAT out?!), that the act itself (me, squirming in a very small chair, flanked on one side by a stranger and on the other, a strange spanish man) becomes a blur, a faded memory in my mind, that i'm such a sucker the minute i get home (ok, literally, the same day) I am already booking more airfare for my next trip (july 4th! new orleans!)
ok, now that my horribly long run-on sentence is over, i will show you the highlights of my trip in picture form (taken by the resident photographer, senor momo):



No comments:

Post a Comment