Tuesday, March 31, 2009

mondayTuesday

-i've been slacking here, i know. i've been trying to keep away from the computer, especially now that the weather is getting (relatively) nicer out and the urge to hibernate in my bed as soon as i get home from work is getting smaller and smaller.

-i worked from home yesterday. went and got my car checked out at the VW mechanic. thanks to their wifi, i could "work from home", legitimately. after a few hours i could actually go home and work at my desk. this is where the problems arise. food tempts me from the kitchen, daytime Law and Order reruns tempt me from the multiple tvs throughout the house, naps tempt me with the squishy down-filled couch. i took a few breaks to clean my (pigpen) room, do a couple loads of laundry (12 pairs of pants in one load?! energy efficient, i say!), and take Z-dawg for a much needed walk (it won't stop raining around here. rain depresses Z). i also made dinner (this weird purple rice, with sauteed onions, garlic, carrots, swiss chard, mixed together with some Sriracha and topped with a fried egg. kind of the poor man's Bee bim bap.)

1 comment:

  1. hey, that poor man's bee bim bap sounds pretty good.
    good eating to ya.

    ReplyDelete