Friday, April 16, 2010

let's move it, move it



at work the company is all about MOVEMENT.
it's a new slogan, a new advertising campaign, and they're trying to get us moving while we're at work and while we're not at work.

this week, a new workstation was installed in our department. it's called a walkstation. you sign up for 1/2 or whole hours, and walk and work. it only goes to 2 miles/hour, so it's an easy walk. i have to read a lot of magazines, so i just spent 30 minutes walking and reading. and it flew by! but everyone that walked by me had to make some funny comment, because no one else is really using the walkstation yet. it's an easy way to get in a quickie mile! if only Z was here :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so freaking jealous that you have this option. My ass hurts constantly from sitting so much. I would LOVE this!!! I have even thought about making one out of plywood or something. I suppose I'd need a treadmill first though.

    ReplyDelete